During this uncertain times we as a business have invested in a number of Fogging machines to enable us to disinfect large areas quickly for clients to ensure that they are clean for use.
- The Fogging Sanitisation Treatment directly targets problem areas, quickly filling the air with RTU Viro-Kill
- Fogging is one of the best of its kind for disinfecting, odour control, disease control, prevention and treatment
- For use indoor and outdoor
- APT Cold ULV foggers can disperse wet fog. Their nozzles allow us to regulate both the spray volume and droplet size within a range of 5 to 50microns.Our foggers can deliver around a 20 to 30 microns droplet size.
- This specialised amphoteric biocidal bactericidal killer, will destroy 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria and infectious organisms - Conforms to: BS EN 1276 & BS EN 14476
- Can be used on all surfaces including soft furnishings where bacteria growth can rapidly
Fogging machines are used to maintain the highest levels of hygiene or when an infectious outbreak occur. It significantly reduces the number of viable infectious pathogens, treating the surface and the air, when compared to manual surface cleaning alone. It offers a quick, effective process with immediate results and minimal disruption to the organisation.
Fogging sanitation produces micro-droplets of disinfectant and biocides that float in the air for around 10minutes after application. Dispersing these micro-droplets into the air means the solution can reach hard to access areas that would not be sanitised by conventional cleaning.
The specially designed nozzle has a range of spray over 10 metres high, thus enabling the mobile operator to quickly coat difficult to reach surfaces. It has an adjustable flow to ensure the output is suited to all rooms and spaces.
Using Viro Kill RTU (conforms to BSEN1276 and EN14476) through the Fogging Machine is safe for disinfecting all hard and soft surfaces including floors, curtains, desks, doors, telephone equipment, fridges, computers, toilets and many more.
The fogging machine can be used in all arrears such as lifts, offices, toilets, kitchens, waiting rooms, warehouses, storage facilities, factories, call centres and every organisation that needs to keep its employees and the public safe from viral outbreaks.